In this modern world, we are faced with tasks and activities that require our brains to function efficiently, especially in the aspect of memorizing countless things like contact numbers, addresses, faces, schedules and more. The tendency is that we suffer absent-minded, and though there are several means to deal with it (How to Overcome Forgetfulness), it is much better to develop a healthy lifestyle to counter it. Hence, it is wise to incorporate memory-boosting foods in our diet.
Many of these foods help improve brain activity, develop a healthy nervous system, and regulate food flow. These foods contain either of the following essential components:
- Omega-3 fatty acids that help keep the blood vessels and nerve wrappings healthy.
- Antioxidants which are good for better blood circulation and brain function.
- Helpful vitamins like C, E, and especially B vitamins which facilitate the nervous system in the body’s communication system.
- Microelements like zinc and manganese.
- Others like choline, lecithin, serine, and carnitine.